Hi, I’m Brian, a long-time ‘Top Producer’ here in Boulder County. You probably found me through one of my happy clients or from reading one of the many reviews they have posted. I try to make the home buying and selling process fun and easy for them. I do that by being the best I can be at my job so they can enjoy focus on the fun stuff. If I can give them confidence (through my competence) then they can rely on me to get it done for them worry free.
When we talk, I can share to range of responsibilities I take off your hands and when we’re finished, you’ll take a deep breath relaxed in the knowledge that you have hired the ‘right guy’ to handle your affairs. You’ll see some of this as you read through my customer reviews. I hope you’ll contact me shortly however you like to communicate – text, email, call. Now here is a little about my background…
Brian is a West Point graduate and a former Army officer. After 6 years in the military, Brian launched a 21-year career in biotechnology culminating in senior national and global leadership positions responsible for nearly $100 million in annual sales. Seeking less travel and a greater connection to his family, community and life, Brian started a third successful career in real estate. After 3 years he rose to a Top Producer (top 20%) through hard work and consistently seeking the best for his clients. He now lives and thrives in Lafayette, CO, with his wife, Kelly, loyal rescue dog, Jasper, and more friends than he ever imagined. Thankful for Kelly’s strength in organizing the family, he gets to see is two wonderful daughters, their husbands and our two grandchildren almost every week.
FAMILY & FUN
- My wife (and I through extension) volunteers full time for a non-profit organization that develops communities for the underprivileged in Africa – Musana
- I have an identical twin
- Kelly and I have moved 20 times together, have sold 7 personal homes and we own rental properties - I ‘get’ the process and how it can feel.
- We love vacations in Mexico; Traveled internationally to 20+ countries for work and leisure.
- I’m a Specialist in the Indian Peaks neighborhood of Lafayette where I live and serve my community.
- My favorite 'oops' - As cadet commander at West Point, I once marched my company into the wrong position on the parade field, throwing off the entire parade.